KING OF CHESS
Login here to show the Forum link .
KING OF CHESS
Login here to show the Forum link .
KING OF CHESS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KING OF CHESS

THIS FORUM IS ALWAYS OPEN TO ALL CHESS LOVER.

HomeHome  Forum RuleForum Rule  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

WELCOME GET ENGINE & BOOK & DOWNLOAD APP IN GOOGLE PLAYSTORE !

Stockfish Polyglot

Go down 
AuthorMessage
naahira
Queen
Queen

Stockfish Polyglot Empty
PostSubject: Stockfish Polyglot   Stockfish Polyglot EmptyThu May 16, 2019 12:37 am

Stockfish Polyglot:-

Stockfish Polyglot: Updated May, 15 2019

For Windows only until future updates.

This distribution is the expansion of Stockfish beta having timestamp: 1557912187 - Update failedHighCnt rule #2063.

May, 15 2019: Source code on GitHub updated https://github.com/massimilianogoi/Stockfish-Polyglot.

Stockfish Polyglot is none but the very own Stockfish with the only addition of the possibility to use Polyglot (.bin) books. In order to do that I used the library polybook.h from Brainfish and merged with the Stockfish code. This new update features the 'OwnBook' checkbox as requested, so that you can easily switch from the Polyglot book to the local CTG book (Chessbase softwares) or ABK book (Arena GUI). I've wandered through GitHub to recover the 'OwnBook' checkbox code (it needed just two mere rows..), luckily I've managed to find it and extract the part I needed to use.

This distribution is enhanced by the pgo-build option.

Stockfish Polyglot comes with almost any architecture available, hence also for old 32bit operating systems like Windows XP, old machines, 64bit systems, standard machines, modern machines and power computers. It runs on Windows only this time. I AM SEARCHING FOR SOMEONE TEACHING ME HOW TO COMPILE IT FOR ANDROID OR MACOS, THANK YOU.

Download Here
Back to top Go down

Stockfish Polyglot
Page 1 of 1