KING OF CHESS
Login here to show the Forum link .
KING OF CHESS
Login here to show the Forum link .
KING OF CHESS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KING OF CHESS

THIS FORUM IS ALWAYS OPEN TO ALL CHESS LOVER.

HomeHome  Forum RuleForum Rule  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

WELCOME GET ENGINE & BOOK & DOWNLOAD APP IN GOOGLE PLAYSTORE !

Chess Free 2.38 by AI Factory

Go down 
AuthorMessage
st peter
Mod
Mod
st peter

Chess Free 2.38 by AI Factory Empty
PostSubject: Chess Free 2.38 by AI Factory   Chess Free 2.38 by AI Factory EmptyFri Jul 08, 2016 6:22 pm

Chess Free 2.38 by AI Factory 160707_chessfreeAI_1
AI Factory is the developer of many board game implementations for Android, including Chess, Go, etc.
I've had Chess Free installed on my devices since two years for casual play from time to time and i've seen many updates. It uses Microsoft's Treebeard engine, therefore it doesn't play at the highest levels at all. I would not expect more than 1800 ELO according to a few manual games i've conducted various UCI engines.

Chess Free 2.38 by AI Factory 160707_chessfreeAI_2
You may give a try on this nice looking app if you don't especially need something very professional. What i like in Chess Free AI is the Fischer clock feature which is usually ignored in many standalone apps. What i hate most is the kiddy strength settings like easy, medium, hard. Chess AI doesn't come with these at least.

GET Chess Free AI at GooglePlay Here:

View and Install

In case you don't want ads, you may purchase the paid version HERE. It's cheap enough.
View and Buy £0.99
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1