KING OF CHESS
Login here to show the Forum link .
KING OF CHESS
Login here to show the Forum link .
KING OF CHESS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KING OF CHESS

THIS FORUM IS ALWAYS OPEN TO ALL CHESS LOVER.

HomeHome  Forum RuleForum Rule  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

WELCOME GET ENGINE & BOOK & DOWNLOAD APP IN GOOGLE PLAYSTORE !

Fauzi 6.4.abk and Fauzi 0.4.ctg Released

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
lilmafya
Pawn
Pawn

Fauzi 6.4.abk and Fauzi 0.4.ctg Released Empty
PostSubject: Fauzi 6.4.abk and Fauzi 0.4.ctg Released   Fauzi 6.4.abk and Fauzi 0.4.ctg Released EmptyFri Dec 01, 2017 3:30 am

Hello dears,

First of all I would like to thank you for the help and the support that you showed to me, beside my love for chess and computer chess, the main reason to keep my motivation high is in fact your support.
Also I am glad to announce that my books has reached again some other super-GM during this period which purchased my books and was satisfied with them providing me precious remarks and feedback.

The work with both the Abk and Ctg book has continued more than ever and I would like to list a brief changelog to what I have done in the last 2 weeks:

For the abk book:
-Removed the Caro-Kann (c6) from black responses for both d4 and e4, focusing only on c5 and e5 against e4
-Added more than 100,000 very high quality games between Top engines
-improved the deep main lines of the Najdorf for black
-Extensive work done on the Najdorf Be2 followed by Qd3 line
-Tweak the "Semi-Slav Marshall Gambit" lines
-Fixed some weak lines in the Catalan for black
-Avoiding some drawish lines in the main Najdorf for white
-Tweak the priority of countless moves in the whole book
-Encourage white to play a little more Italian opening and a little less spanish (Ruy Lopez)(Encouragine Bc4 over Bb5)

For the ctg book:
-Added more than 800,000 very high quality games between Top engines
-Changed the Weight of countless moves
-Added Green and Red colors over some critical moves in some sharp lines where the engines still fall into mistakes
-Some cleanup work for some duplicate lines

Now that I have a broader view on the matter, and I can compare between the different formats, I can say that each one of these 2 formats has various advantages and various disadvantages, and the real chess enthusiast such as the chess correspondence players, must learn how and when to use each different opening book, similar as the expert correspondence players interchange between the different engines during the different game phases of a single match (Stockfish, Komodo, Houdini)

I really hope that both Arena (Abk) and Chessbase (Ctg) can improve their opening book features in the near future, since they both shine in some features and lack in some other, its really sad for me that both of them didn't updated their opening book features in a very very very long time.

So I'm happy to release the "Fauzi 0.4.ctg" version for Fritz and Chessbase, together with the "Fauzi 6.4.abk" version for Arena on the same date, I choose to jump from the 5.2 to the 6.0 version since the abk book has changed and improved so much with the help of my ctg book.
For whoever as me are a chess lover which do not have problems in using more than one chess GUI, I have created also a special bundle product to be able to buy both the books together at a better price than buying each one separately.
However please note that the style and the lines played by the two books are completely different since they was created in different methods.

I would like again to thank you all, with the hope that you will be satisfied with the product that I'm offering, and as always I'm open to any remarks or feedback.

Links:
[Fauzi 6.4.abk]                            : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[Fauzi 0.4.ctg]                             : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[Fauzi 6.4.abk + Fauzi 0.4.ctg]     : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Also please note that these 3 links will always direct you to the latest version available for each of the opening books.

Best regards,
Back to top Go down
kqocm
Pawn
Pawn

Fauzi 6.4.abk and Fauzi 0.4.ctg Released Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fauzi 6.4.abk and Fauzi 0.4.ctg Released   Fauzi 6.4.abk and Fauzi 0.4.ctg Released EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 11:57 am

Nah.... I' rather stick with stronger and free books cheers
Back to top Go down

Fauzi 6.4.abk and Fauzi 0.4.ctg Released
Page 1 of 1