KING OF CHESS
Login here to show the Forum link .
KING OF CHESS
Login here to show the Forum link .
KING OF CHESS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KING OF CHESS

THIS FORUM IS ALWAYS OPEN TO ALL CHESS LOVER.

HomeHome  Forum RuleForum Rule  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

WELCOME GET ENGINE & BOOK & DOWNLOAD APP IN GOOGLE PLAYSTORE !

Wasp chess engine

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
harri200k
Knight
Knight

Wasp chess engine Empty
PostSubject: Wasp chess engine   Wasp chess engine EmptyWed Jun 22, 2016 9:08 pm

Wasp chess engine

Wasp chess engine by John Stanback , author of Zarkovn. Wasp UCi is approx 400 elo stronger than the best version of Zarkov and plays " human like " chess ... test review so far ... June 21st, 2016: After 50% of my test-run ...
It's absolutely clear: Wasp 1.01 x64 is very strong in endgames without using endgame databases. The playing style is great because all is totally "human like". Not easy to beat the engine after opening book moves. Sometimes very danger after opening book moves. Weak point is the late middlegame / transition into endgame. Same weak points humans have if we compared with the strongest available chess programs today. Often in endgames Wasp have problems with draw detection (can be see in eval). So I have at first good material / ideas for my beta test. Elo is very stable with ~ 2730 - 2740. now After 1.225 games no "lost on time" or other technically problems. In my humble opinion the perfect program for self-playing and much more important ... no other engine have such a style!! d/l ... beta test version ...

Download Link: http://www.amateurschach.de/download/wasp_101-x64.zip
Back to top Go down
alko991
Pawn
Pawn

Wasp chess engine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wasp chess engine   Wasp chess engine EmptyFri Jun 24, 2016 4:30 am

404 - ERROR - Not Found... :-(
Back to top Go down
st peter
Mod
Mod
st peter

Wasp chess engine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wasp chess engine   Wasp chess engine EmptySat Jul 02, 2016 8:31 pm

Wasp 1.02 Engine
Wasp chess engine 15225441193_bc4a1db471_m

Download
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Wasp chess engine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wasp chess engine   Wasp chess engine Empty

Back to top Go down

Wasp chess engine
Page 1 of 1