KING OF CHESS
Login here to show the Forum link .
KING OF CHESS
Login here to show the Forum link .
KING OF CHESS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KING OF CHESS

THIS FORUM IS ALWAYS OPEN TO ALL CHESS LOVER.

HomeHome  Forum RuleForum Rule  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

WELCOME GET ENGINE & BOOK & DOWNLOAD APP IN GOOGLE PLAYSTORE !

Opening Master Database 2017

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
WarMaster
Knight
Knight

Opening Master Database 2017 Empty
PostSubject: Opening Master Database 2017   Opening Master Database 2017 EmptySun Sep 24, 2017 8:31 am

Who has the Opening Master Database 2017?
Back to top Go down
baki1959
Pawn
Pawn

PostSubject: Re: Opening Master Database 2017   Opening Master Database 2017 EmptySun Sep 24, 2017 8:46 pm

Hello!

The latest updates I have!

OM Corr 201708 CB

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

baki1959
Back to top Go down
baki1959
Pawn
Pawn

PostSubject: Re: Opening Master Database 2017   Opening Master Database 2017 EmptySun Sep 24, 2017 8:48 pm

OM OTB 201707 CB

baki1959
Back to top Go down
baki1959
Pawn
Pawn

PostSubject: Re: Opening Master Database 2017   Opening Master Database 2017 EmptySun Sep 24, 2017 8:49 pm

OM Portal 201706 AB

baki1959
Back to top Go down
baki1959
Pawn
Pawn

PostSubject: Re: Opening Master Database 2017   Opening Master Database 2017 EmptySun Sep 24, 2017 8:52 pm

OM Portal 201706 CDE

baki1959
Back to top Go down
WarMaster
Knight
Knight

PostSubject: Re: Opening Master Database 2017   Opening Master Database 2017 EmptyMon Sep 25, 2017 1:38 am

baki1959!

TNX!

Приезжай в Екатеринбург - пиво с меня.. У нас так говорят. Спасибо!
Back to top Go down
WarMaster
Knight
Knight

PostSubject: Re: Opening Master Database 2017   Opening Master Database 2017 EmptyMon Sep 25, 2017 3:11 am

Immortal... Intruder Smile
Back to top Go down
baki1959
Pawn
Pawn

PostSubject: Re: Opening Master Database 2017   Opening Master Database 2017 EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 6:35 pm

OM OTB 201709 CB

baki1959
Back to top Go down
baki1959
Pawn
Pawn

PostSubject: Re: Opening Master Database 2017   Opening Master Database 2017 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 10:28 pm

Hello chess friends!
Finally something new!

OM Corr 201805.cbv

Back to top Go down
baki1959
Pawn
Pawn

PostSubject: Re: Opening Master Database 2017   Opening Master Database 2017 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 10:30 pm

OM OTB 201804 CB.cbv

baki1959
Back to top Go down
baki1959
Pawn
Pawn

PostSubject: Re: Opening Master Database 2017   Opening Master Database 2017 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 10:31 pm

OM Portal 201803 CB.cbv

baki1959
Back to top Go down
openingmaster
Chess Lover
Chess Lover

PostSubject: Re: Opening Master Database 2017   Opening Master Database 2017 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2018 1:19 pm

baki1959 wrote:
Hello!

The latest updates I have!

OM Corr 201708 CB

baki1959

Hey Baki
do you believe in fair work and fair pay? Do you believe that we (at Opening Master) have to actually work hard during the month, use our own resources, data mine, index the chess database so that we can release it so that you can then freely distribute it to the public? Do you think you are not breaking the law by doing this?

Do you make also some service or product which you are then trying to sell and what would you do if you find out some other BAKI would be downloading it from you and then offer it to the public causing your financial loss?

Please provide your feedback before we take further actions. Stealing somebody's work (if you paid for it thank you) and offer it further for free is causing others losses. Do you believe it is cool and you can do it?

Best regards
Alexander Horvath
Founder of Opening Master
The Chess Database Company since 2004
Back to top Go down
openingmaster
Chess Lover
Chess Lover

PostSubject: Re: Opening Master Database 2017   Opening Master Database 2017 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2018 1:25 pm

WarMaster wrote:

Hey WarMaster
do you believe in fair work and fair pay? Do you believe that we (at Opening Master) have to actually work hard during the month, use our own resources, data mine, index the chess database so that we can release it so that you can then freely download it from the public? Is 59 EUR / year too much to ask for that you would like to get it for free?

My answer would be: go to openingmaster.com and subscribe there. This way you have the official license, you help people who are doing the updates to continue working and overall feel good about it. I understand you can get everything free but consider it from the other side. Do you make also some service or product which you are then trying to sell and what would you do if you find out some other WarMaster would be asking the public your question? I believe in far policy and fait treatment. Do you?

Best regards
Alexander Horvath
Back to top Go down
baki1959
Pawn
Pawn

PostSubject: Re: Opening Master Database 2017   Opening Master Database 2017 EmptySat Jun 23, 2018 6:21 am

openingmaster wrote:
WarMaster wrote:

Hey WarMaster
do you believe in fair work and fair pay? Do you believe that we (at Opening Master) have to actually work hard during the month, use our own resources, data mine, index the chess database so that we can release it so that you can then freely download it from the public? Is 59 EUR / year too much to ask for that you would like to get it for free?

My answer would be: go to openingmaster.com and subscribe there. This way you have the official license, you help people who are doing the updates to continue working and overall feel good about it. I understand you can get everything free but consider it from the other side. Do you make also some service or product which you are then trying to sell and what would you do if you find out some other WarMaster would be asking the public your question? I believe in far policy and fait treatment. Do you?

Best regards
Alexander Horvath

Dear Openingmaster!

I am paying for ULTIMATE for many years
I wrote to you for several years and asked you
for updates!
So far, some updates are supposed to be monthly
some for half a year and some annually for ULTIMATE!
You did not hold that
You've been upgrading with great delays
but you ignored my mail
I paid you ULTIMATE.
For my payment, I did not get what you promised
So you hurt me too!
See when you last updated the OM CORR 2300 April 28, 2015
OM GOLEM Jan 30, 2017
Other databases are now upgraded.
I wondered why I paid you so much money,
if then I do not get what I paid !?

You have now changed the update time to quarterly!
I'll pay for this, too
But I expect you to
that you will keep the dates you set yourself!

If so, then I will not share the bases

I hope we will work better now!

Greetings
baki1959
Back to top Go down
openingmaster
Chess Lover
Chess Lover

PostSubject: Re: Opening Master Database 2017   Opening Master Database 2017 EmptySat Jun 23, 2018 12:58 pm

Sorry, this doesn’t justify you to offer our product to public for free. Check our releases, they are accurate and yes we moved to quarterly basis because it was too much work during the month especially when you learn people share it freely to public. What’s the incentive to work harder then. But I get your point, frustrated client (although you could have always come to us) decides to take revenge. It’s like you don’t like the new realese of iphone (or Samsung) and decides to go to a local store and pick as many as you want and call your friends too. The point is it is somebodys intellectual property you are sharing no matter what the excuse is. It would be much better if you offer coupon codes which we could provide (e.g 50% off) and everybody benefits.
PS As mentioned we are doing our best to keep up with the updates however we don’t have the budget of big Chessbase. Just sayin
Back to top Go down
baki1959
Pawn
Pawn

PostSubject: Re: Opening Master Database 2017   Opening Master Database 2017 EmptySat Jun 23, 2018 4:02 pm

openingmaster wrote:
Sorry, this doesn’t justify you to offer our product to public for free. Check our releases, they are accurate and yes we moved to quarterly basis because it was too much work during the month especially when you learn people share it freely to public. What’s the incentive to work harder then. But I get your point, frustrated client (although you could have always come to us) decides to take revenge. It’s like you don’t like the new realese of iphone (or Samsung) and decides to go to a local store and pick as many as you want and call your friends too. The point is it is somebodys intellectual property you are sharing no matter what the excuse is. It would be much better if you offer coupon codes which we could provide (e.g 50% off) and everybody benefits.
PS As mentioned we are doing our best to keep up with the updates however we don’t have the budget of big Chessbase. Just sayin

I know you have a lot of work,
but if so, then you can not
offer something for some money
then do not fulfill your obligations on time
If you knew then I would not pay ULTIMATE
but STANDARD for much less money
You also wrote:
although you could have always come to us
I wrote to you several times, but you ignored my mail
you have not given me any answers or excuses!
I will no longer share your bases
As I said, I will continue to pay you ULTIMATE
under the new update rules.
But I expect you to obey your promises!
I hope that we will continue to work better.

Greetings
baki1959
Back to top Go down
openingmaster
Chess Lover
Chess Lover

PostSubject: Re: Opening Master Database 2017   Opening Master Database 2017 EmptySat Jun 23, 2018 6:05 pm

Ok agreed, what is your email address (or user id at OM). I will extend your program OM ULTIMATE by 6 months for the troubles you had. If you want to recommend a friend here or other chess forums, we can grant you an easy code which can be used with your name. The friends will get discount 10 EUR immediately with this and you can collect these rewards. Recommending 6 friends online will give you free annual usage.
All official and everybody happy.

Best regards,
Alexander
Back to top Go down
baki1959
Pawn
Pawn

PostSubject: Re: Opening Master Database 2017   Opening Master Database 2017 EmptySun Jul 01, 2018 5:29 pm

openingmaster wrote:
Ok agreed, what is your email address (or user id at OM). I will extend your program OM ULTIMATE by 6 months for the troubles you had. If you want to recommend a friend here or other chess forums, we can grant you an easy code which can be used with your name. The friends will get discount 10 EUR immediately with this and you can collect these rewards. Recommending 6 friends online will give you free annual usage.
All official and everybody happy.

Best regards,
Alexander

Hello, Alexander!

When I became your member
I brought you four new members a year later
but after a year ULTIMATE left three members
because they were dissatisfied
one still insists, just like me!

I am interested in your offer,
but how can I know that you think seriously?
I will not reveal my identity to you on this forum!
How do you guarantee that it is not a trap !?
As you can see, I'm serious
but I'm afraid you'll report me!

I can only get you new members
if you guarantee me security.

As you can see, the links with the bases are dead.
I do not share it anymore.

But I see you still have not updated the bases
as shown in the picture I attach.
Once the databases are updated, I will contact you
your site OPENING MASTER.
After the quarter, I will start collecting new members for you
of course, if you regularly update the database!

I think that's fair!

I'm expecting you not to report me
this is of course my security
otherwise I will not answer you again
and I will not renew my membership.

I hope we find good cooperation!

Greetings
baki1959

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Opening Master Database 2017   Opening Master Database 2017 Empty

Back to top Go down

Opening Master Database 2017
Page 1 of 1